Thursday 3 September 2015

Craft weekend away!

We've been asked if we can share this, and because we're a caring sharing team we said yes of course, we don't have anything to do with this weekend, we're just trying to help spread the word and hopefully get a few more people involved.

If you're a crafter and you fancy a weekend away either with friends, or on your own, you'll make new friends quickly with this group I'm sure.

If there's anything else you'd like to know then please contact Debby or Linda on the numbers below, or get in touch with us and we can pass it on for you.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love the sound of this weekend, it's something I've been thinking of doing, a craft weekend for a number of years. Can you please send me more details?

    My name is Andrea and my email is andreasykes08@hotmail.co.uk, not my gmail account. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea,

    I can certainly point you in the right direction of who can give you more information about the weekend, as I said IconUK aren't running this, I put the post up to promote the weekend further for the organisers.

    You can contact Debby Tel: 07590519862 or Linda Tel: 07714631998 or e-mail them at: lindadebbycraftyhands@outlook.com

    They're both lovely ladies and they’d be thrilled to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete