Thursday 23 April 2015

Spellbinders pre-release has now been released


Great news, the Spellbinders pre-release's have now been unleashed upon the great and the good (that's you lot) we received our delivery in 3 batches, and straight away got to work on packing all the orders we could. The last lot arrived this morning, and our dispatch team we're all over the remaining orders like bee's making honey. It truly was a sight to behold, I ought to have taken some pictures, but they'd have been an absolute blur.

Just a little post today I'm afraid. Though I do have some rather nice examples of some of our customers handywork to show you all when I get some more sent to me.

Again, if feel like sharing your creative work to us, either post it in the comments, send us an e-mail at contact[at]iconuk.co.uk (change the [at] to an @ it helps reduce junk mail by doing this) or post it on our Facebook Page.


Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment