Monday 20 April 2015

Craft in another form

This weekend I got quite crafty, not with cards, but with eggs, flour & sugar and made cupcakes. I like cooking, baking and taking pictures.
I know this has nothing to do with card craft, dies, stamping etc, however it's still creative and tasty at the same time.

So here's a few pics of said handy work.

I do particularly love this picture, I was especially lucky with this one, the light at the back, the I just put the lemons down, no placement. Lucky shot.

Zest lemons, get lemon in eye, rub furiously.
Flour and all other ingredients mixed etc.

Spoon into muffin cases. 

Pop in the oven for about 30 mins.

Knock up some butter cream with lemon juic, spring a bit of lemon zest on top.

Et voila, salut Mon amis.
Lemon zest Cupcake
Lemon zest Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment