Tuesday 24 February 2015

As I'm staring out of the office window, I notice ...

That today, truly is 4 seasons in one day, not the Crowded House song, but the actual weather, it's currently bright and sunny, but 10 minutes ago it was grey, sleet and miserable, before then we had howling winds.

Lunch devoured, pondering on the very British weather I started searching through our site for dies and stamps relating to Seasons, and was surprised (I really shouldn't be by now) at the vast array of choices available, and that's not to mention holiday specific ones, Christmas, Easter (just round the corner) and any others.

Have a look here at some of the season themed dies we have available.

And I have no idea who I need to mention about the picture above, cannot find any copyright information for it, whoever created it, thank you :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment