Thursday 26 February 2015

I've just noticed how masculine this site looks

Doing my usual morning checks before setting off to the office, see how many orders we have, how many contacts and queries, check Facebook, Google +, twitter etc then I came here to see if there were any comments, and was truck immediately at how masculine it looks.
This is not to say that I don't have a feminine side, just that when I was looking through the templates this particular one caught my eye.

So with this in mind, a quick question, does how a site/ bog look on screen influence your perceptions of that site?

For example, if the blog had warm soft colours with a decorate border make you think that this was more of a craft thing than just a rambling blog about lots of different things?

Just found a picture which shows this perfectly, there's lots of styles on there, but all about the same thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment