Friday 27 February 2015

Ooohhhh, look, it's the weekend again

I say that like it's a surprise, Friday follows Thursday, just like it's been for the last 104736 weeks (I have just worked this out from 0 AD, or rather 0 CE (Common Era) as it's now known, and BC is now known as BCE (Before Common Era) either way, that's an awful lot of Fridays.

Which then brings me quite nicely to those of us who don't have to work weekends (I used to have to work 7 days a week, and the concept of a weekend was vague at best, I only really used to be able to tell what day it was if I the kids had to go to school, a mental flow chart of Do kids need to be up? Yes - it's a weekday, No - either holiday or weekend.

Forgive me I'm rambling somewhat, the point of this particular post is: Is there anything you'd like to see on our site, and particular designer, style, brand etc.
The reason I ask, I had an e-mail from a customer asking if we could show some bigger pictures of some of our dies, there are 160 of these dies in stock, and many many more to come from the Manufacturer, so now faced with a difficult choice, do I grab 1 of each die and take an enlarged picture of said dies, or try and grab them from the Manufacturer???

Choices, decisions etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment