Friday 6 March 2015

Happy Holi


This is a new one on me I must admit, and I thought I knew quite a few different festivals, Holi a festival of colours or of love. Read more about the festival here.

Which got me thinking, colours (I sense a colour theme developing on Fridays) it's spring, there for new shoots from bulbs emerging from a cold winter underground showing us their little flashes of daffodil yellow, the snowdrops, crocuses and all the others just climbing out blinking their petals towards the sun.

Now the point of this post, what makes you decided the colours you use in cards or any craft project you're doing? Is it the celebration, Mothers Day, Easter etc, or is it guided as you create your project?

I know we've been quiet this week, we've been busy with sourcing new dies, trying to get our heads around a demo of our new site and till system, as well as the usual matters we do on a daily basis.

Aswell as wondering what this big yellow thing in the sky was, this large fiery ball drew us from the inner sanctum of the shop to point and look in awe at it, then someone pointed out what it was.


Anyway, have a great weekend, take good care and happy crafting :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment