Friday 13 March 2015

Mothers Day

This Sunday is of course Mothering Sunday, well in the UK. In the UK & Ireland it ties in with Lent, the rest of the world seems to be based on something I can't work out, have a look at other dates here.

Anyway, to all Mothers, thank you :o) if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be here, we wouldn't be loved, cherished, spoilt, adored and cared for.

My kids are excited for this Mothers Day (same as every year really) because their Mother, my Wife is well, an incredible person. 

She is unfortunately working this Sunday, so the cherubs and I have a 4 hour window to make a special Sunday lunch, which will undoubtedly involve a leg of lamb and all the trimmings, but here is our problem, we like food, we enjoy the whole cooking process and of course eating it, the problem is this, what to have for desert?

Now that we have the Mothers eulogy sorted, I'd like to mention a few other holidays and important dates, and this is the only way I can tie in something to do with the shop and web site.

Easter isn't too far away, we have lots of dies here and here

Also spring seems to be peeking it's head to see us, we recently received a thank you card with a spring theme on it, ideas for dies here

And of course, in the not too distant future, but in the spirit of getting in early there is of course Fathers Day and naturally we have appropriate dies here and here.

Only thing left for me to say is, have a great weekend, and to all Mothers, I hope you all get spoilt rotten and have a great day.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment